Friday, February 10, 2012

Dinner out tonight

Because of our busy schedules, Shari and I often eat out for lunch, but it's a rare occasion when we go out for dinner. Tonight we seized the opportunity and dined at Greg's Grill at the Old Mill District. I love that place. The atmosphere is romantic, the staff is friendly, and the service is great.

It's rare for us to drink alcoholic drinks. We just don't care for them that much. Shari had a bloody mary without the alcohol. We both agree it tastes better without the vodka. It's cheaper, too.

I, on the other hand, wanted to try a drink called “Houston, we have a problem.” Why that title? I haven't got a clue. It contained vodka, blueberries, pineapple, and orgeat. It tasted great, but it was very potent. One drink was more than enough for me. (Now I've got to find a dictionary and learn what “orgeat” is.)

Shari and I don't eat very much, so we split a New York Steak dinner. This was one of the best dinners we've had. The steak, the baked potatoes, and the asparagus were all very tasty and very delicious.

As I said before, we love this place. We'll probably go back next week.   

No comments:

Post a Comment